Friday, June 30, 2017

Episode 611-That Blue Jeans Guy Live on Pride 48 2017


They brought back Will and Grace and Roseanne, so why not bring my old show back for a limited engagement? By "limited engagement," I mean one episode streamed live during the Pride 48 weekend.

In this special episode I tell the 12-Minute Story I never got to tell (thanks, Mike Lawson!).

I do a musical tribute to some fallen podcasters (get yer earplugs ready), and just natter on for a while.

Intro music: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Simon James and Derek K. Miller

Musical accompaniment during the tragedy...I mean tribute song: "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables (Instrumental)" by David Keith Jones.

Thanks to everyone who showed up in the chat room, and thank you for listening!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment