Thursday, October 21, 2010

Episode 317-Next Steps



My life has been going well, and I talk about what's going on lately.

I also pay tribute to two actors who were iconic TV "parents."

Still re-running classic podsafe music, since the Podsafe Music Network is still down for updates.

As always, I welcome comments.

Also, don't forget that anybody who listens is invited to do an episode of "David's Salon" with me. Just have a topic--any topic--and get in touch with me to set up a recording time.

Music Today:

"Heaven" by PodsafeAudio.com group Jakes Bitter

"Note to the Bringer of Life" by Mevio Music Alley group Sensory Motor
Intro Music:



"Deep Cycle Discharge" by Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

Thanks for listening,and Stay Powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment