Saturday, January 22, 2011



An update on a major change that happened to Mommie McGee

My most wonderful birthday prezzie is on the way.

The Republican-controlled House of Representatives has voted to repeal insurance reform. Symbolic move with no chance of going forward? Yes. Win for the "American people?" Well...it all depends on your definition of "people." Listen in for more...

As always, I welcome comments.

Also, don't forget that anybody who listens is invited to do an episode of "David's Salon" with me. Just have a topic--any topic--and get in touch with me to set up a recording time.

Music Today:






"I Wont Let You Go" by Mevio Music Alley artist Gerry Wall



"Power of Love" by Mevio Music Alley artist Michael Jon Hartman

Intro Music:

"Deep Cycle Discharge" by Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

Thanks for listening,and Stay Powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment