Saturday, September 22, 2012

Episode 412-I Am Changing



My impressions of Pride48 2012 and my plans for 2013.

Participating in the Saginaw (Michigan) Bay Area AIDS Walk.

Helping McGee get ready to move, and facing the soon-to-be reality that he won't be here all the time.

In all, the Universe is calling me to grow in some major ways, and I'm answering the call as best as I can.

Music Today:

Intro: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

"I Am Changing" performed by Mevio Music Alley artist Miss Desmond (No website, sorry)

"Fallin' in Love With Myself" by Mevio Music Alley artist Malik Work

Contact the show:

Email: thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com

Voicemail: 989-372-1489

Twitter: twitter.com/bluejeansguy

MySpace.com/thatbluejeansguy

Facebook.com/thatbluejeansguy

Google+: thatbluejeansguy

Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment