Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Episode 424-Stepping Out of the Shadows


I stepped in for Ramble Redhead and did my show live in his time slot on Pride48.com. Since it has been a while since I did a show, I decided to catch everybody up. Here's what I talked about:

Teaching a Lent class

My new job at the Wonder Emporium

My new hair color--related to the Wonder Emporium.

Life with my two cats, one of which kept trying to steal the show.

Contact me:

Voicemail: 989-372-1489

Email: thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com

Twitter: @bluejeansguy

MySpace: MySpace.com/thatbluejeansguy

Facebook: Facebook.com/thatbluejeansguy

Music Today:

Intro: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

"Turnaround" by Mevio Music Alley artist Vittoria Conn

Thanks always for listening!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment