Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Episode 435-Pride 48 2013


This is a re-broadcast of the show I did for the Pride48 weekend on June 22, 2013. It was a pleasure to be a part of the Pride48 weekend, and I am looking forward to being in Vegas in September! 

Many thanks also to the chat room for giving me some extra material when I needed it!

Contact me:

Email: thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com

Voicemail: 989-372-1489

Facebook.com/ThatBlueJeansGuy

MySpace.com/ThatBlueJeansGuy

Twitter.com/BlueJeansGuy

Music Today:

Intro: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

"Revolution of the Heart" by Music Alley artist Howard Jones. Check out his tour schedule here.

"Change the World" by Music Alley artist Doña Oxford


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment