Monday, February 24, 2014

Episode 452-Eighth Anniversararium Plus One


It's my eighth anniversary of my podcast, and I'm celebrating by talking about some recent challenges and insights that I reached. I'm also renewing my commitment to doing the show more often. Thanks for your support over the years, and I look forward to bringing more episodes to you!

 

Music today:

 

Intro: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

 

"These Years and Still (Piero Peluche Mix)" by Mevio Music Alley artist Kara Square

"The Unknown Show" by Mevio Music Alley group Quebb

 

Contact me:

 

thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com

 

Voicemail: 989-372-1489

 

Twitter: @bluejeansguy

 

Myspace.com/thatbluejeansguy

 

Facebook.com/thatbluejeansguy

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment