Thursday, May 15, 2014

Episode 467-Open to My Good (Corrected)


There was an audio problem with the first posting. It's been corrected in this posting!

Saying good-bye to an important person in my life.

Living through the experience of McGee selling the place I am renting.

Recognizing the growth experiences that have been happening, coming to terms with some challenges, and deciding who I am being called to be in this world.

In all, I'm open to my good!

Music today:

Intro: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

"Pray" by Mevio Music Alley group Anemo

"Doesn't That Blow Your Mind" by Mevio Music Alley group Exit World

Contact me:

Voicemail: 989-372-1489

Email: thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com

Facebook.com/thatbluejeansguy

MySpace.com/thatbluejeansguy

Twitter.com/bluejeansguy

Thanks always for listening!


Check out this episode!

1 comment: