Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Episode 481-Vegas. iPhones, and Questions-Live on Pride 48


I'm back to the regular format of the show, and this week it's all about a lot of new stuff.

First, there's the status of my Vegas trip for Pride 48.

Then, it's Apple's new iPhone and Apple Watch lineup.

I also beta tested a new feature in the Pride 48 chatroom and answered chatroom questions. (Warning: some of the questions are not suitable for young listeners).

I also talked about wanting to continue doing live shows after Pride 48 Vegas. 

All in all, a full episode!

Intro music: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

Contact me:

thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com

Voicemail: 989-372-1489

Facebook.com/thatbluejeansguy

Myspace.com/thatbluejeansguy

Twitter.com/bluejeansguy

Thanks always for listening!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment