Monday, December 22, 2014

Episode 494 Marathon Show with Mr. Green Jeans Part 1-Live on Pride 48.com 12-17-14


This is the first hour of a two-hour show that Mr. Green Jeans and I did live on Pride 48.
I split the show in half, because I don’t want to offend the listeners who complain about shows lasting longer than 1:29:59 (looking at you, Scott the Satyr…).
 
We talk about our busy, busy, busy week filled with car breakdowns, meditations, and lots of lovey-dovey stuff (get your insulin ready). 
 
Join me (and usually Mr. Green Jeans) live in the chat room at Pride48.com at 8pm Eastern every Wednesday night. 
 
Intro music: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller
 
Contact me:
 
thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com
 
989-372-1489
 
 
 
 
Thanks always for listening!

Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment