Saturday, November 14, 2015

Episode 552-Je Suis Paris


This one is just me.
 
As I was editing Episode 551, I wanted to add on an editorial about the terrorist attacks in Paris. I then realized that this needed to be its own episode.
 
When will it end? I give my answer.
 
Join me (and usually Mr. Green Jeans) live in the chat room at Pride48.com at 10pm Eastern every Tuesday night. 
 
Intro music:“The Religion Song” by independent artist David Ippolito
 
Outro music: “Common Ground” by independent artist David Ippolito
 
Contact us (Paul pulls back the curtain a little!):
 
David: thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com
 
Paul: frogman72.pf@gmail.com
 
Google Voicemail: 989-372-1489
 
Facebook.com/thatbluejeansguy
 
Myspace.com/thatbluejeansguy
 
twitter.com/bluejeansguy (David)
 
twitter.com/lightworker72 (Paul)
 
Thanks always for listening!

Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment