Friday, February 26, 2016

Episode 566-Is There Anybody Out There?


Some technical difficulties in the beginning, but nothing will stop me from podcasting!

 

I’m broadcasting from a friend’s place where I’m house sitting. 

 

I talk about that experience and much more.

 

Join me (and usually Mr. Green Jeans) live in the chat room at Pride48.com at 10pm Eastern every Tuesday night. 

 

Intro music:“Deep Cycle Discharge” by independent artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

 

Contact us (Paul pulls back the curtain a little!):

 

David: thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com

 

Paul: frogman72.pf@gmail.com

 

Google Voicemail: 989-372-1489

 

Facebook.com/thatbluejeansguy

 

Myspace.com/thatbluejeansguy

 

twitter.com/bluejeansguy (David)

 

twitter.com/lightworker72 (Paul)

 

Thanks always for listening!

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment