Saturday, December 17, 2011

Episode 378-There Are Angels Amongst Us


Enjoying the single life.

Thinking about who I desire to be, and with whom I desire to share my life.

Sending Christmas cards.

The beautiful story of the Kmart Layaway Angels, and the way I was called to grow in light of this news.

And...some beautiful podsafe holiday music.

Look for my Christmas episode very soon.

Thanks always for listening!

Contact me:

Blog: thatbluejeansguy.com

Voicemail: 989-372-1489

Email: thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com

Twitter: @bluejeansguy (Send me a message if you follow; I don't always get the notifications.)

Myspace: myspace.com/thatbluejeansguy

Facebook: facebook.com/thatbluejeansguy

Music today:



Intro: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller


"Festival of Lights" by Mevio Music Alley artist Alicia Bay Laurel


"O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" by Mevio Music Alley artist Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment