Saturday, December 10, 2011

Episode 377-Loving Where I'm At



Progress update on unpacking and making myself at home, and how I'm feeling about all of it.

My impressions of the funeral service I recently attended.

This show is now available on Stitcher Radio:

http://www.stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=17595

I welcome questions/comments:

Email: thatbluejeansguy@gmail.com

Voicemail: 989-372-1489

Facebook: facebook.com/thatbluejeansguy

MySpace: myspace.com/thatbluejeansguy

Twitter: @bluejeansguy

Music:

Intro:


"Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller



"O Holy Night" by Mevio Music Alley artist Eoin Harrington





"If Every Day Were Christmas" by Mevio Music Alley collaborative Podsafe for Peace

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment