Saturday, February 4, 2012

Episode 384-The New Place



Once again, the Blue Jeans Guy Studio has moved, and I'm podcasting from Kawkawlin, MI. I'm not as far away from where I had lived, and I still have the old apartment, so things aren't final yet.

I talk about some recent changes at the Wonder Emporium and having to say goodbye to some fellow associates.

I also talk about a prosperity course I am taking at Unity, and how I hope this will be changing my life experience.

Be sure to watch this RSS feed for the return of the American Idol Update with myself and Ramble Redhead.

Thanks always for listening!

Intro Music: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller 

Music: "Jockstrap" by Mevio Music Alley artist Kat Leonard 

"Love" by Mevio Music Alley artist Ross Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment