Saturday, February 11, 2012

Episode 385-I Will Always Love You


I read of the passing of Whitney Houston just before I recorded, so naturally, that is what I talk about mostly today.

I also spend a little time talking about my continued moving in with my fiance, Will, and how much of a blessing he is to me.

I also catch everybody up on my prosperity class, and what kind of commitment this means to me.

And, of course, there is the music.

Intro: "Deep Cycle Discharge" by Mevio Music Alley artists Simon James and Derek K. Miller

Music:

"Amazing Grace" by Mevio Music Alley artist David Spak

"So Sad" by independent artist (apparently, she has taken her music down from the Music Alley) Lori Malvey

"River to an Ocean" by Mevio Music Alley artist Cassandra Kubinski

Thank you always for listening. You are a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment